A Home Health Aide Can Help in Buhl, ID
Learn how a home health aide can raise your loved one's quality of life
If your loved one is starting to need some help around the house, you are probably beginning the search for a home health aide to help them maintain their independence and stay safe. However, finding a compassionate and professional caregiver is not always so easy. Comfort Keepers has been in the senior care business for over two decades now, and we have perfected the art of selecting only the most caring and qualified individuals to become a part of our team.
A home health aide can make a major difference in your loved one's life. Besides the fact that they will be getting assistance with everything they need throughout the day, your loved one will have a trustworthy companion and will be able to avoid the stress of having to move out of their family home - the place where they have spent their life and where all their fondest memories originate.
We all love our homes, and, most often, it is for completely different reasons. Some people love their neighborhood, others love the memories they have of raising their children. Whatever the reason, there is no cause for your loved one to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. With a professional home health aide, even seniors with Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease can live comfortably in their homes for a long time.
At Comfort Keepers, we are always looking for ways to give our senior clients in Buhl, ID, compassionate care that helps them live life the way they want to. We also realize that each senior is an individual, and their care has to be personalized as well. That is why we meet with our seniors and their families on a regular basis to find out if they are satisfied with the service they are receiving and amend our care accordingly.
Every home health aide has passed an extensive background check and reference check and is licensed, certified, insured and bonded. We want to provide the highest standard of senior care.
A Variety of Care Services in Buhl, ID
Our compassionate caregivers provide seniors with a wide range of services in Buhl, ID, including:
- In Home Care - personal and companion care services such as grooming and hygiene assistance, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, laundry services and light housekeeping
- Interactive Caregiving - seniors are encouraged to take an active role in their care and wellness
- Respite Care - our caregivers relieve family caregivers of their duties so they have time to rest and recharge
- Transitioning Home Care - easing the adjustment back to independent living after being in a hospital or rehab facility
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - in-home memory care enables seniors with dementia to remain in familiar surroundings
- 24 Hour Home Care - caregivers work in shifts to ensure seniors are safe at all times of the day and night
- End of Life Care - our compassionate care supports seniors and their families during this difficult time