Top Of The Line Senior Care in Burley, ID
Find out how we can raise your loved one’s quality of life
If your family is looking for a compassionate and qualified senior care professional for your older parent, you have come to the right place. Comfort Keepers provides a wide range of services in Burley, ID, that can help your loved one stay at home and maintain their independence for a long time.
At Comfort Keepers, we treat each older adult as an individual. This means that we approach their care in the same way. We will work with your loved one and your family to find a solution that works best for them. Whether your loved one needs a few hours of care a week or 24 hour home care, we will create a plan that suits their needs.
Personal and Companion Care Services
Many seniors have trouble asking for help with personal care. You can rest assured that all of our caregivers are properly trained. We can help your loved one bathe, groom themselves, go to the bathroom and anything else they need.
Humans are social animals, so, it is not surprising that we may feel lonely or depressed if we are isolated. This is why companion care is such an important aspect of senior care. Our compassionate caregivers will spend quality time with your loved one, getting to know them. This time can be spent doing anything your loved one enjoys like playing a board game, gardening or visiting with family. In addition to companionship, companion care also encompasses meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, errand running, medication reminders and transportation services.
Engage in the Burley Community
A caregiver can accompany your loved one around town to do activities, such as:
- See a movie at the Burley Theatre
- Take a walk in Storybrook Park
- Visit the Cassia County Historical Museum
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea at Nostalgia Coffee & Cafe
Comprehensive Care Services in Burley, ID
To give you a better idea of how we can assist your loved one, let's take a look at some of the senior care services we offer.
- In Home Care - our basic in-home services include assistance with meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing and grooming, toileting and incontinence, and more
- 24 Hour Home Care - a caregiver is always there to keep your loved one safe around the clock
- Respite Care - family caregivers can take some time off to rest and recharge while a professional home health aide takes care of their loved one
- Transitioning Home Care - after a medical emergency, your loved one may need some help recovering and transitioning back home
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - we offer specialized in-home care for seniors with dementia, allowing them to stay in familiar surroundings
- End of Life Care - compassionate comfort care for seniors and support for families during this difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - Comfort Keepers' unique approach to care that focuses on seniors' involvement in their own health and wellness