In Home Elderly Care In Eden, ID
We provide the best customized in home elderly care for seniors
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every senior is different. They have different needs, wishes, and abilities. Because of that, we offer a wide range of in home elderly care services to Seniors in Eden, ID. We offer a customized care plan to every senior in order to provide them with the care they need.
Our caregivers are chosen with care, so they are skilled, reliable and compassionate. They also enjoy helping seniors to live better by providing a set of in home elderly care services.
Our services are available to you a few hours a week or around the clock – depending on what your senior loved one needs.
Personalized Care in Eden, ID
Our caring and professional elderly care providers treat each senior with admiration and dignity. They help seniors live the best they can, by offering assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, grooming, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, meal preparation and more.
Seniors who are lucky enough to require very little help with everyday tasks and are able to live on their own may miss company. But, that’s where our companion care services come in. Spending time with our caregiver can be such a pleasure for your senior. They can have deep conversations or just joke around, play your senior’s favorite board/card games, visit their family & friends, etc.
The services we offer in Eden, ID, include:
- In Home Care - offering a combination of personal and companion care services to allow your loved one to age in the comfort of their own home
- 24 Hour Home Care - keeping seniors safe around the clock with caregivers who work in shifts so they are always alert and ready
- Respite Care - allowing family caregivers to take a much-needed break from providing care
- Transitioning Home Care - assists seniors with recovery after being hospitalized
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - enabling seniors with dementia to remain at home in familiar surroundings
- End of Life Care - providing support for seniors and their families during this difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - engaging seniors in their care and community to help them lead longer, healthier, and more purposeful lives