Professional In Home Care In Kimberly, ID
Learn more about our comprehensive range of services for seniors
Ever since its inception in 1998, Comfort Keepers has been providing professional and quality in home care to senior citizens who experience problems with their established daily routines. Advanced age can bring up a series of challenges, and our customized services are designed to meet them heads on. Our dedicated caregivers go through specialized vetting and training procedures and are more than capable of helping your beloved senior with their daily activities while maintaining their sense of independence and dignity.
Comfort Keepers can help take care of your aging parent or relative right in your neighborhood in Kimberly, ID. Below, you'll see a list of our most popular services a caregiver can provide, specifically tailored to suit your senior's particular needs. Introducing a new environment at an advanced age can have numerous detrimental effects and our in home care programs account for this fact. Our caregivers are equipped to provide adequate care and loving companionship right at home, so there's no need to stress your loved one with the idea of moving to an assisted living facility or a nursing home.
Personalized Care Services in Kimberly, ID
Aging can cause a sense of insecurity regarding the ability to exercise our daily habits and perform even the most basic of actions. Therefore, having a trustworthy professional in your loved one’s home can help solidify their overall sense of comfort and security. So, whether your senior loved one requires occasional help or full-time monitoring, our dedicated caregivers provide a variety of care services, including:
- In Home Care - personal and companion care services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing and grooming assistance, and medication reminders
- 24 Hour Home Care - our caregivers work in shifts so they are always alert and prepared to provide care around the clock
- Respite Care - we provide high-quality in-home care when family caregivers need a break or to attend to other important matters
- Transitioning Home Care - if your loved one just had a major medical procedure, our skilled caregivers can help make their recovery process much more comfortable
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - with our home care, clients with dementia or Alzheimer's can remain in their homes as they age. In addition to making them more comfortable, this will also help with the intensity of the symptoms and the overall aggression of the disease.
- End of Life Care - we provide physical and emotional support for seniors and their families during this difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - our distinctive approach to care helps seniors lead longer, healthier, and more purposeful lives