Top-Rated Home Care in Rupert, ID
Learn more about how a compassionate caregiver can help your loved one
A Comfort Keepers caregiver can provide expert home care for your loved one in the Rupert area of Idaho. We can help with daily living tasks such as meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, and even personal hygiene. Without the assistance of in-home care, many seniors would have to move to an assisted living facility or a nursing home. At Comfort Keepers, we pride ourselves on helping older adults remain independent and safe in their home for as long as possible, resulting in a higher quality of life.
Travel Around Rupert with a Caregiver
A caregiver can help your loved one enjoy all that Rupert has to offer. It’s important for older adults to stay active to decrease stress and increase their overall health. Care providers can transport seniors around town for errands, lunch with a friend, or a local community event.
Some activities that seniors in Rupert may enjoy are:
- Attending an event at the Minidoka County Senior Center
- Seeing a show at the Historic Wilson Theatre
- Reminiscing at the Minidoka County Museum
- Having a picnic at Neptune Park
Since our care providers are local, they are also typically familiar with senior events and other activities in Rupert that their clients may enjoy.
A Wide Range of Home Care Services in Rupert, ID
One of the main benefits that a caregiver can offer your loved one is allowing them to be an integral part of their own care. Seniors can help determine how often and what times a care provider comes to their house – whether it’s for a few hours a week or 24/7 care.
- In Home Care - personal and companion care services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, help with bathing and hygiene, and mobility assistance
- Interactive Caregiving - the unique Comfort Keepers approach to home care encourages seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness
- Respite Care - part-time assistance that relieves family caregivers of their duties
- Transitioning Home Care - offers help adjusting back to independent living after surgery, illness, or other major medical events
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - specialized in-home memory care allows seniors with dementia to remain in familiar surroundings
- 24 Hour Home Care - around the clock assistance offers added security and safety for seniors who are prone to wandering or need help during the night
- End of Life Care - compassionate comfort care supports seniors and their families during this difficult time