Loving Home Care in Twin Falls, ID
Discover our industry-leading home care services near you
Things that are easy for most of us, such as meeting up with a friend, going to see a movie, or even just going to a doctor’s appointment, can be challenging for seniors. Even ordinary tasks such as doing laundry, taking out the trash, or taking a shower, may be a struggle. This is when Comfort Keepers home care can help. Our caregivers in Twin Falls, ID, can lend a helping hand to enhance your loved one’s quality of life.
About Twin Falls, ID
Twin Falls is the largest city in the Magic Valley region. The College of Southern Idaho (CSI), a community college, is an integral part of the city. Twin Falls is bordered on the north by the Snake River Canyon, which separates it from Jerome County. There are three waterfalls in the area - Shoshone Falls, Pillar Falls, and Twin Falls, the city’s namesake.
In 1959, excavations at a nearby cave uncovered arrowheads and other evidence of long-ago human activities. These rank among the oldest dated artifacts in North America.
Our Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers serves seniors in Twin Falls and surrounding areas with our industry-leading care. Our home health aides support seniors in a variety of ways. Not only do they assist with personal care and everyday tasks, but they can also help prevent isolation and ward off stress and anxiety.
The activities our home care providers can assist with include:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation for errands or just to meet a friend
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Companionship and emotional support
- Bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Toileting and incontinence
Our goal is to allow your loved one to spend their golden years at home, not in a nursing home or other facility. For those who require medical care, we work closely with area providers to ensure access to the best care possible.
A Wide Range of Services in Twin Falls, ID
Our comprehensive services include:
- In Home Care - A combination of personal care and companion care - tasks include running errands, doing laundry, transporting around town, help with bathing and hygiene, and toileting and incontinence
- 24 Hour Care - Caregivers work in shifts so that they can assist your loved one whenever they need it, even if it's the middle of the night
- Respite Care - Relief for family caregivers - our home health aides can provide care for as little as a few hours up to a few weeks at a time
- Transitioning Home Care - Specialized care to ease a senior's transition back home after being in the hospital or a rehab facility
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Allowing your loved one to age with dignity in the familiar and safe environment of their home
- End of Life Care - Compassionate support for families and care that enables your loved one to spend the time that is left with the dignity that they deserve
- Interactive Caregiving - All of our care is centered around this philosophy, which raises seniors’ quality of life